On-Time Pool Service
Do you enjoy being outside and working with your hands? Like learning new things and using your brain but don’t want to be stuck behind a computer?
Sarasota’s #1 rated pool service company has an opening for a Pool Service Technician. We have been in business since 2004 and have won local, state, and national awards. We have work year-round and are growing fast in a pandemic resistant industry.
- Compensation: Starts at $18.00 per hour, possibly more with the right mix of experience and qualifications. Wage advance quickly with quality work, good communication, professionalism, and being a good team player.
- Weekly $50 discretionary bonus for perfect attendance, maintaining a clean truck, having no client complaints or client announced green pools, and accurately recording water chemistry readings within the prescribed testing time periods.
- Opportunity to earn other discretionary bonuses and rewards.
- Monday through Friday work week expected 37-40 hours. Over 40 hours paid at time and a half.
- 6 Paid Holidays per year.
- Week of Christmas off paid.
- Paid time off of five days per year begins accruing the day you start work. Receive one additional day of paid time off at each work anniversary until you get to ten days per year PTO after 5 years with the company.
- Company 401k with employer match available after 30 days.
- No overnight or weekend work.
- Paid training.
- Company vehicles, gas, insurance, equipment, and uniforms with chemicals and supplies located on-site.
- Check water chemistry and balance pool water through the addition of the appropriate chemicals.
- Maintain pool cleanliness by brushing, vacuuming, netting, cleaning tiles, and emptying baskets of debris.
- Perform minor repairs and minor programming of pool equipment.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships.
- Document your visit in the company CRM and by leaving a visit report for clients.
- Maintain and clean 80-90 residential pools on a weekly basis, generally 15 to 20 per day.
- Must have availability to work Monday – Friday. Start time between 6:45 and 8:00 am, your choice, except for weekly team meeting on Wednesdays at 7:30.
- Need to 19 years of age or over and have had a clean driving record for three or more years (no recent major accidents or infringements) due to company auto insurance requirements.
- Must be capable of lifting to 50 lbs. plus and conducting physical labor in the Florida heat and weather.
- Excellent customer relationship building and communication is a must.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well independently while exhibiting team-oriented behaviors.
On-Time Pool Service, Inc. was founded in 2004 and today performs maintenance and repair on over 850 pool weekly.
Our mission is to provide exceptional pool service, prioritize client satisfaction, and create opportunity for our team members to learn, grow, and thrive.
At On-Time Pool Service we work by the following core values:
- Respect for each other, people, and property
- Communicate – timely and professionally
- Do the right thing
- Adapt and adjust
- Deliver quality